The All-New 2015 Jeep® Renegade is writing the book on style and performance for a small SUV. Designed with all the capability you’ve come to expect from the Jeep brand, the Jeep Renegade is an all-purpose vehicle that’s both city-friendly and equipped for off-road performance.
We built the Jeep Renegade from the ground up with iconic Jeep styling and capability, as well as impressive, class-exclusive features that make the most capable small SUV* ever one of the most exciting to drive. Throw away your maps and prepare to chart new courses; here are seven must-see features that set the Jeep Renegade apart.
1. Meet any challenge: The Jeep Renegade is designed for any road — or off-road — conditions, and built to perform. The class-exclusive available Select-Terrain Dial† with Auto, Snow, Sand and Mud settings, as well as an additional Rock setting on Jeep Renegade Trailhawk® models, lends added control and capability when you’re navigating the elements.
2. Let in the sun: The open road is best experienced in the open air and sunshine. If you’re looking for freedom, look no further than the class-exclusive available My Sky® open-air roof†. The secure panels are fully lockable when in place, and can be removed and stored flat in a height-adjustable rear cargo area, giving you the ability to adjust as the weather changes. The My Sky® dual-panel roof is just one of the reasons the All-New 2015 Jeep Renegade was named one of Ward’s 10 Best Interiors for 2015.
3. Shift into convenience: The All-New 2015 Jeep Renegade features a class-exclusive available nine-speed automatic transmission† that allows you to focus on the road ahead and enjoy the scenery, while also providing remarkable efficiency and virtually unnoticeable shifts between gears. A vinyl shift knob adds style and comfort when driving.
4. See the light: When you’re exploring new trails, you’re bound to encounter unexpected conditions and challenges. With class-exclusive available cornering fog lamps†, you’ll be prepared for whatever Mother Nature throws your way. Halogen cornering fog lamps — standard on Latitude, Limited and Trailhawk models — help improve visibility during heavy fog, rain or snow. Flip on the lights and start your adventure.
5. Legendary off-road performance: The All-New 2015 Jeep® Renegade Trailhawk proudly wears the Trail Rated® badge, and is part of a Jeep brand tradition of legendary off-road performance. The Jeep Renegade is ready to go off the beaten path with best-in-class 4×4 capability† and two available systems: Jeep Active Drive on Sport, Latitude and Limited models, and Jeep Active Drive Low on Trailhawk models. Both systems feature a rear axle disconnect system that seamlessly switches between two- and four-wheel drive to help increase efficiency and on- and off-road performance.
6. Stay connected: However far you venture, you’ll always stay connected to your favorite entertainment with the available Uconnect® 6.5 System. SiriusXM® Premier offers more than 160 channels of your favorite music and talk radio, and integrated Uconnect® Voice Command and Bluetooth® offers hands-free calling and voice texting** for an added level of connectedness. The vivid 6.5-inch touchscreen display makes controlling your entertainment convenient when you’re on the move. And available GPS navigation is perfect for adventurers who are mapping trails on the go and forging new roads. Additional features include AM/FM radio, Aux/USB Media Hub with iPod® mobile device integration, and speed-adjusted volume.
7. Comfortable, spacious interior: The All-New 2015 Jeep® Renegade is a small SUV with a big interior. For added convenience, particularly on the long treks into the wilderness, the best-in-class interior volume† offers comfort and storage, with over 118 cubic feet of space, including over 50 cubic feet of best-in-class rear cargo space with seats folded down‡. And to keep passengers and drivers warm on those cool mountain mornings, the Jeep Renegade features an available heated steering wheel and available dual-zone automatic climate control.
Whether your next adventure is in the city or under the stars, the All-New 2015 Jeep® Renegade combines classic Jeep brand styling, 4×4 capability, efficiency and open-air freedom. The possibilities are endless in an award-winning SUV that’s redefining versatility and performance for a new generation of adventure-seekers with dynamic, energetic personalities.
Do you have a favorite feature on the Jeep Renegade? If you were to add a number eight to this blog post, what would it be? Find out more at jeep.com/renegade.
*Based on historical U.S. unibody B-SUV segment competitors as identified by Wards Auto Small Crossover and Small SUV segments (years 1985-2014). 4×4 capability based on Jeep B-SUV offering low range power transfer unit (PTU) with 20:1 crawl ratio, low range 4×4 capability.
**Vehicle must be registered with Uconnect Access and fulfill minimum subscription requirements. Requires the use of a compatible smartphone that supports text messaging and Bluetooth®.”
†Based on Jeep Brand Small SUV Segmentation
‡BIC Cargo Space and Rear Cargo Space account for the Renegade’s adjustable load floor in lowest position with panel removed. Based on Jeep Brand Small SUV Segmentation