Are you a Jeep® brand enthusiast who really knows your history? Every Friday on the Jeep blog, we’ll have a quiz for you to put your knowledge to the test. See how many you can get right on your own. If you get stuck, read up on the Jeep Willys Gala Surrey here.
1. What colors was the 1959 Jeep Willys Gala Surrey available in?
a) Tropical Mist/Coral c) Jade Tint
b) Cerulean Blue d) All of the above
2. Which vehicle was the Jeep Willys Gala Surrey based on?
a) DJ-3A c) CJ-3A
b) Jeep Willys Wagon d) Jeep Willys Overland
3. ______ around the edges and _______ hubcaps helped make the vehicle unique.
4. True or false: The Gala model was made for the U.S. market.
5. How many Gala/Surrey models were manufactured in all?
Ready to see how you did? Scroll below the photo for answers.
3. “Fringe” and “Chrome”
4. False. The Surrey model was made for the U.S. market.
How many did you get correct? Post your scores below!