Think you know your Jeep® brand vehicle history? Every Friday on the Jeep Blog, we’ll have a quiz for our Jeep brand enthusiasts to take. See how many you can get right on your own. If you get stuck, read up on the 1948 Jeep Willys Jeepster here.
1. The 1948 Jeep Willys Jeepster was known as the _____.
2. What type of transmission did the Jeepster have?
3. How many Jeepsters were manufactured during this vehicle’s first run?
4. How long were Jeepsters produced?
5. True or false: The Jeepster was an all-wheel-drive vehicle.
Ready to check your answers? Scroll below the photo to see how you did.
1. The 1948 Jeep Willys Jeepster was known as the VJ.
2. Jeepsters had a 3-speed manual transmission.
3. About 19,000 Jeepsters were manufactured during this vehicle’s first run.
4. Jeepsters were produced from 1948 to 1951.
5. False. The Jeepster was a rear wheel drive vehicle.
How many did you get right before you read the refresher? Let us know in the comment section below!