JEEP TWEET TO WIN CONTEST SERIES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. JEEP IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF CHRYSLER GROUP LLC.
THIS CONTEST SERIES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY AND PARTICIPATION IN THE 50 UNITED STATES ONLY. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST SERIES UNLESS YOU ARE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
1. Eligibility: The Jeep “Tweet to Win” Contest Series (the “Contest Series”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors and officers of Chrysler Group LLC and any of their affiliated and subsidiary companies, authorized dealers, licensees, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their spouses) and household members of each such individual or entity are not eligible. The Contest Series is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes Contestant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest Series. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Chrysler Group LLC, 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326.
3. Timing: The Contest Series program period begins on February 11th 2011 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on December 31, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Contest Series Period”). A final list of winners will be announced on January 9th, 2012 by 11:59 p.m. EST. Timing for each individual CONTEST will be stated when the specific contest is announced.
4. How to Enter: Watch the @Jeep Twitter handle where Jeep fans will be asked to participate in specific contests within the series on various dates throughout the program period (see Content Restrictions below) for an entry into a prize giveaway sweepstakes. By entering a Submission, you agree that your Submission adheres to the Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to the Rules or these Guidelines and Restrictions in any way, in which case your Submission shall be disqualified from the Specific Contest within the Contest Series.
The Submission must not:
- Violate or infringe another’s rights;
- Include brand names or trademarks (other than Jeep);
- Be off-colored, sexually explicit, or profane;
- Be hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; or
- Promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
For all Entries: Submissions which are deemed inappropriate, indecent, obscene or disparaging of the Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Proof of submission or sending is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. All Submissions become the exclusive property of Sponsor. Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt and publish any or all of the Submissions, and may use them in any media in association with the Contest Series without attribution or compensation to the Contestant, his/her successors or assigns, or any other entity unless prohibited by law. Entry of a Submission in this Contest Series constitutes Contestant’s irrevocable assignment, conveyance, and transference to Sponsor of all right, title, and interest in the Submission, including, without limitation, all copyrights, and the right to use the Submission worldwide, including the Internet, without limitation and any payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, or misdirected Submissions, all of which are void.
Limit: Each Contestant may enter one (1) Submission per “Active Day” during the Contest Series Period. Active Days are those days that a contest within the series is announced and sustained via the @Jeep Twitter handle. Any attempt by any Contestant to enter more than the stated number of Submissions by using multiple/different twitter handler profiles, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Contestant’s Submissions and that Contestant may be disqualified.
5. Winner Determination: Winners will be chosen through criteria at the discretion of the Sponsor which include: random selection, order of response (among qualified entries that do not violate contest restrictions), and qualitative judgment by the Sponsor. The Sponsor will disclose the criteria for Winner Determination at the start of each contest’s Active Days within the Contest Series. Winners will be chosen within the Contest Series during Active Days during the business week.
6. Winner Requirements: The potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter the day after the specific Contest appeared on Twitter. Winners will be required to supply a mailing address by 12:00pm EST on December 31, 2011 to 1) claim their prize as described in Section 7. If the potential winners do not send their address and/or cannot be contacted, within the required time period, potential winner forfeits prize. An eligible alternate winner will be selected. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, Submission, and/or prize information in connection with the Contest Series worldwide, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law.
7. Prizes: Various prizes will be awarded by Sponsor per each specific Contest within the Contest Series. Winners will receive prizes valued from $10-$500. The value of each prize will be specific to the Contest within the Contest Series.
8. General Rules: By receipt of any prize, winner hereby waives and releases, and agrees to hold harmless Chrysler Group LLC, and any of its affiliated and subsidiary companies, authorized dealers, licensees, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that he or she may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, travel complications, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from his or her acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, his or her participation in the Contest Series, or his or her participation in any Contest, prize or prize-related activity. Winner also further acknowledges that Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law relative to any prize or this Contest Series including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
By entering or participating in the Contest Series, or a Contest within the Contest Series, Contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules or the Contest Series itself. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry or other information, or for the failure to capture any such information. Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contestants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest Series; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest Series; or (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest Series or the processing of entries. Further, if, for any reason, the Contest Series is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest Series, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest Series, and select the winner from the entries received prior to the action taken or in other such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest Series or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest Series is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. No prize substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize will be permitted, however Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will provide a 1099 form and Winners are solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes on prizes.
Except where prohibited, Contestant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest Series or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State of Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Contestant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
10. Winner List: For a Winner List, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Jeep Tweet to Win” Winner List, Chrysler Group LLC. 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 by January 31, 2012.
Brands of Chrysler Group LLC
Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, and Mopar are registered trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC